Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The new Heavy Machinery Training Video



My brother and my cousin both work in large companies responsible for the major road works around the country. They have worked in the industry for over 15 years and have driven and operated most machinery required to build roads.

I showed them this clip and their mouths hung open. I am guessing it is pretty impressive - I mean it was for me - but even more so for those who know how hard it is to do.

My brother tells me that the guy operating this must have incredible strength - as the steering wheel would be just about ripping his arms off while he is doing this maneuver.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

INCREDIBLE! The driver must’ve been really operating a heavy machine for a long time now for him to be able to do that. Wow! This is my first time to see something like that. It’s as if he’s just driving an ordinary car. He makes it look so easy, but I know that’s really hard! Only a select few and professionals can do that. Amazing!! Haha!

Bernadine Koster